Talking with HDFC Regarding Divine Technologies Credit Card Scam

Chat with HDFC Bank through their official Facebook Page

Almost an month to end and till yet there are just talks with the bank customer care and people who handle HDFC official page. It is quiet sad to find that such an high tech banks take so long time to settle a dispute. Here I got a final answer after speaking on the customer care than anyhow I have to pay the dispute amount. And later when bank finds that this is some kind of issue they will revert the money back. Which I think will never happen.

Such slow and poor solutions has really upset my views on HDFC. I am using the service from long time. I was having a Current and Saving account in the bank. I opened the Current A/c for my business work due to too much transaction. Later on I closed it as I am not really sure that this bank can handle such tiny issues. I also make payments various online international site. If somehow there is a issue with transaction or any problem, then I have to approach police, because from no angle it is a banks liability.

I will still keep on bringing this in notice about such things. Especially when it comes to HDFC. I am in a process to shutdown all accounts and hotlist my Credit Card. Because no longer it looks applicable to me to waste my time by just emailing them and holding for long time to talk with customer care. Whenever I call everything is new to them. They don't just really know what issue I am facing.

I asked in email long time back that whether HDFC bank has any kind of dept. which take care about frauds and scams. I did not got any reply till yet.

Comments

  1. Hello..Thanks for the information on this page. Please provide me HDFC 24 Hours Customer Care Number and also provide the details on how to open an acount in HDFC Bank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Divine Technology scam works

Overseas Forex trading Prohibited via Internet trading portals - Don't Fell Into Trap

HDFC Bank Credit IVR Scam still active